|Comparison Chart||Robot 10|
|Set Load Capacity||22,000 lbs. (10 tons)|
|Loading Height||7.1" (180 mm)|
|Speed||Min: 20 ft/min Max: 36 ft/min|
39 X 33.1 x 7.1"
992 x 842 x 180 mm
|Battery Life||90-120 min. (Dependent Upon Use)|
|Weight||419 lbs. (190 kg)|
|F Dolly Dimensions|
|Contact Surface per Cassette||11 x 5.3" (280 x 135 mm)|
|Adjustable Connecting Rod||1.4' - 5.3' (440 - 1600 mm))|
|F-Dolly Weight||155 lbs. (70 kg)|
|Warranty||2 years / 900 hours|
Our Fastest Battery-Powered Dolly Systemrequest Quote 937.240.2466
• Powered by a long-lasting lithium-polymer battery
• Remote control that allows for both simultaneous steering and driving
• Can move up to 36 ft/min
• Loading height of 7.1"
• 2 year/900 hour warranty
• No cords to deal with
• No exhaust from propane- able to be used more places
• Remote control allows you to be your own spotter
• Less manpower needed to move the load
• No need for a towing device
• Straight line driving function to keep ROBOT moving perfectly straight
• Optional: Lift table to lift the load directly from the ROBOT
Click here to see a product schematic.
Click here to see the product manual.
The Robot 10 is our latest success in our Robot series. GKS Robots are battery-powered dolly systems that allow for easy movement of heavy equipment or machinery throughout a facility or assembly line. The new Robot 10, remote-control dolly unit, is quick, agile, and more independent than all its predecessors.
Features of the Robot 10
The Robot 10 offers double the speed in both slow and fast modes than that of the Robot 20 or Robot 40 while maintaining a minimum run time of 90 -120 minutes. One of the newest features of the Robot 10 is an integrated synchronous running mode allowing the Robot 10 to travel in a straight line without the need for correction by the operator.
We have Robot 10 units available for demonstration and are happy to discuss all projects and applications. If you would like to discuss your motorized dolly needs further, please give us a call at 937.240.2466 or contact us online today.