The World’s First Remote-Operated, Battery-Operated Transport System
We have developed the ROBOT 40 and ROBOT 20 systems to help move heavy equipment inside a facility or within an assembly line. Heavy loads can be moved independently from external power sources like electricity, hydraulics or compressed air. Our approved 3-point moving solution combines the Remote-Operated, Battery-Operated L-Dolly as the front steering unit with the matching F-dolly as the rear axle and allows the professional user safe and simple transport up to 88,000 lbs./40 tons or 44,000lbs / 20 tons load capacity.
The Lithium-Polymer Battery – using a trendsetting and eco-friendly technology
- Operating time: Between 60 and 90 min, depending on the weight of the load and the number of starting-up/stopping procedures
- 2 light-weight, compact and fast-change able battery packs with a full rating of 24V/60 Ah each
- Full capacity of 60 Ah during start-up and until end at reduced battery capacity
- The battery packs can be exchanged during operation
- ROBOT Units come standard with 12 hour battery chargers
- Option 1: Set of replacement batteries
- Option 2: Extended cord to place the battery packs on top of the load
- Option 3: External power supply unit for on going power supply of the L-Robot via a cord
- Recyclable (contains no heavy metals).
Both the ROBOT-20 and ROBOT-40 have 2 operating speeds, 10ft/min. or 20ft/min.
The ROBOT units carry a 2 Year Limited Warranty, and the Lithium-Polymer batteries carry a 900 hour Limited Warranty.
- Additional battery pack (to double the operation time)
- 4 Hour Battery Charger (12 Hour Standard Equipment)
- Dolly with power transformer for continuous power supply (for a longer operating time)
|COMPARISON CHART||ROBOT 40||ROBOT 20|
|Set Load Capacity||88,000 lbs (40 tons)||44,000 lbs (20 tons)|
|Loading Height||9.8" (250 mm)||7.1" (180 mm)|
|Speed||Min: 10 ft/min Max: 20 ft/min||Min: 10 ft/min Max: 20 ft/min|
68.6 x 45.4 x 9.8"
1742 x 1153 x 250 mm
51.6 X 44.9 x 7.1"
1332 x 1140 x 180 mm
|Battery Life||60-90 min. (Dependent Upon Use)||60-90 min. (Dependent Upon Use)|
|Weight||1014 lbs (460 kg)||562 lbs (255 kg)|
|F Dolly Dimensions|
|Contact Surface per Cassette||14007||14080|
|Adjustable Connecting Rod||1.4' - 5.3' (440 - 1600 mm)||1.4' - 5.3' (440 - 1600 mm)|
|F-Dolly Weight||PA:220lbs (100kg) / PUR:300lbs (136kg)||253 lbs (115 kg)|
|Warranty||2 years / 900 hours||2 years / 900 hours|