- Built without internal hydraulics to minimize weight and size—must use with a hydraulic pump
- Same capacity on the toe and the head
- Forged, steel safety toe; which is more durable than cast steel
- 5-year warranty
- The original adjustable toe jack
- Simplified Design—less parts means less problems
- Next day lead time
- Jack refurbishment services available
GKS-PERFEKT’s series of EX Toe Jacks, made for use with external hydraulic pumps, are the ideal solution for lifting loads in tight spaces or anywhere loads are difficult to access.
Designed without an integrated hydraulic unit, these models are made for remote operation with an external hydraulic pump only.
The EX Toe Jacks are made for indoor and outdoor use in factories and workshops for applications such as rigging, equipment maintenance and heavy hauling.
The toe and top plate are engineered to support the full load capacity. The one-piece, height-adjustable safety toe is covered by a five-year warranty.
EX Toe Jacks are designed for safe, smooth operation. They feature a release valve that enables precise, sensitive lowering and a safety valve for overload protection.
For clean room applications, these toe jacks are available in a nickel-plated version. For more information about the nickel-plated option, please contact us online or call us at 937.324.8867.
As with all GKS-PERFEKT jacks and dollies, EX Toe Jacks must pass rigorous quality testing before they leave our facility. Each jack is delivered with a test report and a label that indicates the date of the product’s next inspection.