|Load Capacity||22,000 (10 t) /100 kN|
|Stroke||6.3" (160 mm)|
|Loading Height||Toe min 0.8" (20 mm)|
|Top Plate 12.2" (310 mm)|
|Top Plate LxW||3.2 x 2.8" (80 x 72 mm)|
|Lift Toe Positions||4|
|Working Pressure||7,542 psi (520 bar)|
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 9.3 x 12.2"|
|280 x 237 x 310 mm|
|Weight||60 lbs (27 kg)|
V10-EXrequest Quote 937.240.2466
• Built without internal hydraulics to minimize weight and size—must use with a hydraulic pump
• Same capacity on the toe and the head
• Forged, steel safety toe; which is more durable than cast steel
• 5-year warranty
• The original adjustable toe jack
• Simplified Design—less parts means less problems
• Next day lead time
• Non slip friction pad on the head of the jack
• Jack refurbishment services available
Click here to see a product schematic.
Click here to see the product manual.
GKS-Perfekt Toe Jack V10-Ex
Via external pump PV (item # 10198) operated, extremely sturdy hydraulic toe jack for professional use up to 22,000 lbs. / 10 t load capacity.
For inside/outside use in factories, workshops, for rigging or maintenance purposes, for heavy hauling and more, where the remote operation for safety reasons is recommended.
Full load capacity on toe and top plate.
One-piece, height-adjustable safety toe with 5 years warranty.
Min. lifting height is 0.8" / 20 mm only!
Release valve for precise and sensitive lowering.
Safety valve for overload protection.
Double capacity by operating a second jack through our external pump PV.