L9 Transport Dolly
|Load Capacity||19,800 lbs (9 t) /90kN|
|Contact surface per cassette||-|
|Swivel Plate / Steering Angle||∅ 6.7" (170 mm) / ± 90°|
|Loading Height||4.3" (110 mm)|
|Roller amount / Size 3.3x3.3"||12 / 85x85mm|
|Steering Handlebar||42.5" (1080 mm)|
|Connecting bar, adjustable||-|
|Dimensions LxW||33.1 x 23"|
|840 x 583 mm|
|Weight||135 lbs (61 kg)|
|Total Load Capacity per Set||F9 + L9: 39,600 lbs (18 tons)|
moving heavy loadsrequest Quote 937.240.2466
• Low loading height (4.3")
• Swivel plate to facilitate steering
• Pulling handle with tow eye
• Durable, non-marking rollers
• Thick, grooved rubber pads to prevent load slippage
• All wheels are boxed in for dent protection
• Simplified Design—less parts, less problems
• Next day lead time
Click here to see a product schematic.
Click here to see the product manual.
moving heavy loads can be simple
If your company faces the challenge of moving heavy loads throughout your facility, the GKS-Perfekt L9 Transport Dolly may be a great, heavy duty addition to your operations.
Our transport dollies are designed to help move heavy loads through small spaces and around tight turns. This load moving system is built to transport up to 19,800 lbs (9 metric tons) or work as part of a three-point moving system that can be used in combination with:
- F-Dollies: Straight line, width-adjustable dollies. Serve as the rear axle of load moving systems.
- Rotating RL-Dollies: Near effortless movement in every direction.
- Tandem TL-Dollies: Steerable front support for bulky goods that require the best stability.
With a 4.3” (110 mm) loading height, the L9 dolly can be paired with other GKS-Perfekt dollies that have the same loading height – like F3, F6, F12, F18, RL2, or RL4 dollies – to carry up to 39,600 lbs (18 metric tons). A nickel-plated version is also available for use in food processing, pharmaceutical, and chemical industry clean rooms.
Like all GKS-Perfekt dollies, the L9 comes equipped with special rollers that provide both low rolling resistance and high stability. These wheels are designed to not slip out under heavy loads, even under pulling and tugging forces, all without marking your floors. Our transport dollies sit low to the ground for a safe, low center of gravity and low head clearance.
The L9 dolly is ideal for facilities that have little floor space to work with and can assist in moving heavy loads through small spaces. If you are interested in the L9 Transport Dolly from GKS-Perfekt and would like more information, request a quote or call 937.240.2466 today to speak with an experienced team member.