F3 Transport Dolly
|Load Capacity||6,600 lbs (3 t) /30kN|
|Contact surface per cassette||5.9 x 5.9"|
|150 x 150 mm|
|Swivel Plate / Steering Angle||-|
|Loading Height||4.3" (110 mm)|
|Roller amount / Size 3.3x3.3"||4 / 85x85mm|
|Connecting bar, adjustable||11.8 - 39.4"|
|300 - 1000 mm|
|Weight||31 lbs (14 kg)|
|Total Load Capacity per Set||F3 + L3: 13,200 lbs (6 tons)|
MANAGING HEAVY LOADSrequest Quote 937.324.8867
How to Use GKS Transport Dollies
• Extremely low loading height (4.3")
• Connecting bar included with purchase
• Width is adjustable based on the load
• Durable, non-marking rollers
• Thick, grooved rubber pads to prevent load slippage
• Simplified Design—less parts, less problems
• Next day lead time
Click here to see a product schematic.
Click here to see the product manual.
Easing the burden of moving heavy loads
The GKS-Perfekt Transport Dolly F3, part of our straight-line F-Dollies, transports heavy loads and features a connection bar that adjusts to distribute weight while reliably supporting your facility’s needs.
The F3 transport dolly can be used in combination with:
- Tandem Dollies, including the TL6, TL12, TL20, and TL40 to offer significantly increased load capacity to transport machines, frame structures, and bulky goods.
- RL2 and RL4 Rotating Dollies offering a 360-degree swivel and a wide range of load capacity to easily and safely manage big loads in tight spaces.
The F3 features a standard use three-point-system in combination with the steerable dolly L3. With the 4.3-inch (110 millimeter) loading height, the F3 transport dolly is interchangeable with L Dollies, including the L6, L9, L12 and L18, featuring swivel top and tow eye features for safe front steering support.
With the adjustable width, the F3 can accommodate loads of up to 6,000 pounds (3 metric tons) when used independently. When used with the L series or other tandem or rotating dollies, the F3 can manage up to 13,200 pounds (6 metric tons) safely and securely.
Like all GKS-Perfekt dollies, the F3 rollers will not mark floors, provide low rolling resistance and high stability, and the F3 is available in a nickel-plated version for clean room use in industries such as food, pharmaceuticals, and chemical processing.
All GKS-Perfekt products come with a five-year limited warranty and have been tested before delivery to meet our high standards of quality and performance.
If you are interested in the F3 transport dolly from GKS-Perfekt and would like more information, request a quote or call 937-324-8867 today to speak with one of our experienced team members.